07 March 2009

Life Changes

I think while I was sleeping I must have had a revelation of sorts. I woke up determined to change various things about my life and actually set to doing so.

LSAT
Why in the world have I been putting this off? I'm partially scared of them, due to the fact the one time I did take them, I did horrifically. Then again I didn't study.
I'm also worried about time, as I may be starting a second job in addition to my full time job very soon (Seattle living will not be cheap!). I realized that I should be studying to learn how to take the test as much as I can before I do start this job and then I can just practice when I have a free moment. With that said, I got up and studied for two hours already today. I'm focusing on the Logical Reasoning portion for now.

Fitness/Health
It's becoming increasingly apparent to me that my allergy to all things dairy is losing its magic in keeping me tiny. I think I actually have to start being conscious of what I put in my mouth and how much I exercise. With that said, I'm going to vigorously do some research about what I should be cutting down on and what I should be increasing in my diet, as well as establish a schedule to actually go to the gym, even if it means going at 6 A.M.

Attitude
I have a super bad attitude lately. I hate everyone and everything. Hopefully staying busy, eating better, and exercising will help this. We shall see!


Any suggestions to help this transformation into a mentally stable, healthy person?

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

i wish i had your motivation towards working out, I cannot for the life of me make myself do physical activity

her said...

you can do it! i want to move to seattle so bad.