11 January 2009

New Year's Blogging Resolutions

I'm a horrible blogger. I create and delete blogs like crazy. I hate the way my writing comes across. I'm pretty sure it's because I'm so highly critical of myself, to a fault. Therefore, my new year's resolution (yes, I realize it is eleven days late) is to not be so critical, towards myself and others.

I also want to blog more, for myself. Yet I want to put effort into what I write and not have it be the type of blog that's focused on mundane things such as what I had for lunch. Unless, of course, it's something I cooked or baked. Then I will post pictures and dance around the kitchen and write all about it!

I'm back on the East Coast. It's not at all what I wanted it to be. It's actually downright depressing and I can't stop listening to LCD Soundsystem's "Someone Great." My paralegal classes start next Saturday and I have a job interview on Monday so I really can't complain, things will pick up and hopefully I can score a real job and not have to be the home improvement girl again. I have to crack down on LSAT studying. I need to learn how to love logic games, not desperately despise them. How does one accomplish such a feat?

1 comments:

Laurie Stark said...

Everyone's different, but The Big Fat Genius Guide to Logic Games saved my life. Before I read that book, I couldn't even make it through half of that section before time. After studying that book for about a week or two (if even?), I scored 100% on that section on the real LSAT, with five minutes to spare.

DEFINITELY recommended.