01 March 2009

Ohh just some things I'm drooling over




















Octopus Bracelet from ModCloth - $15.99; Straight Leg Jeans from GAP - $69.50
Necklace from Forever21 - $4.80; Black Pumps from Jessica Simpson - $89.99
Remember Ring from Mod Cloth - $12.99; Scarf from Target - $12.99
Umbrella from RainDrops - $45.00; Cardigan from Express - $39.50

I have the J.Simp pumps (I hate her music but she knows how to stamp her name on a good shoe!), the yellow scarf from Target, and GAP Jeans (although they're almost two years old). I'm contemplating splurging on the bracelet because I LOVE it, but I really need to save money to buy contacts SOON because I can't handle wearing glasses all the time. Oh and there's that thing I need to save for....the thing where I move back across the country. Yea, that.

1 comments:

Jeanette said...

Ummmm probably didn't need to look at this post because now I want the ring... and I definitely shouldn't buy it!