16 February 2009

Annddd I'm back!

Very unwillingly, but I'm back on the East Coast. I must admit I never, ever had a problem flying before but with the plane crash in the city I called home for five years, I was a little weary. What can you say about such a tragedy, when you know people who lost friends and family?

Seattle was amazing, it was as if I had never left. We drove about 5 hours south to Eugene, Oregon to surprise my best friend who attends law school at the University of Oregon. We ran around Volunteer Park, had the best Pho ever from Pho Cyclo, checked out a condo for the boyfriend, took some pictures of the outside of apartment buildings so I can remember where I want to look when I move back there this summer.

I recieved this wonderful coat as a Valentine's gift:













(he has fabulous taste!)

Mt. St. Helen's from the airplane.









Skyline from a place in the Queen Anne neighborhood

1 comments:

her said...

i loooove seattle!