24 January 2009

WTF, Google Reader?

Why is it that when I delete a post, it still shows up in Google Reader? Strange. Please stop, GR. I was hoping that nothing would ever come between our love affair, but this is the first (tiny) crack in my affection.

Hmmm. Regardless, I was excited to see that I have FOUR subscribers on Google Reader and THREE followers through Blogger! How absolutely thrilling! And only ten posts in? I swear it's not me on four different Google accounts. . .

I'm completely and madly in love with this studio apartment in NYC featured on Apartment Therapy. It's insanely incredibly and she is so gorgeous. Sigh. I wish I had stuck with dancing. She does need to invest in a little bit of artwork, but I'm sure every penny she earns goes to rent. I can only hope to find a studio half this nice in Seattle, come August.

My other current obsession happens to be Jon Favreau, but I'm sure you all already know about him. He's the 27 year old speechwriter for Obama. Yes, 27 years old. Simply amazing.

Well, I think that about sums up my random items for the day. I generally hate to write posts like this and I promise not to have too many of them, my faithful subscribers and followers!

1 comments:

Daywalkin' on Sunshine said...

One of them is me, A-Bear. :)